Have you ever asked yourself any of the following type questions?
Vessel Loading or Unloading
1. How do I know if all my cargo was really put on board the vessel?
2. How do I know if all my loading and/or blending instructions were actually followed?
3. Is this really a reasonable price for the service I am receiving?
4. Is the barge, truck or rail rate I was quoted reasonable?
BTG provides on-site personnel to insure your instructions are carried out and to verify performed operations. We will even review your handling, rail or barge rates for market accuracy if you would like.
Charter Party or Terminal Handling Agreements
1. Is this Charter Party agreement as good as I think it is?
2. Are these the best despatch/demurrage terms I can get right now?
3. Are these good rates for throughput at this terminal ?
4. What other terminals can we use and at what price?
5. Is the best deal overall, considering all costs of handling, rail, barge and truck to my final destination?
BTG will provide personnel to review your documents through our Logistics Group and recommend changes as necessary. This review can be done in person, via email, or even over the phone.
Design, Engineering and Construction
1 Do I really need taconite bearings on this conveyor?
2 Is my contractor telling me the truth?
3. My sheetpile wall just split open. Now what do I do?
4. Which Contractor should I use to do this?
5. Do I really need concrete floors or can I use grating?
6. What type of loading or unloading equipment should I use?
Our Consulting Services or Turnkey Design Team can provide the answers here. We believe our capabilities are second to none when it comes to real life material handling solutions.
If you have asked yourself questions of this nature, then you need our Liaison Services. We provide answers to these and similar questions as your partner or agent in the process. Just give us a call and we'll help you devise a plan to get your questions answered.
"WE'LL BE THERE WHEN YOUR SHIP COMES IN"